Showroom Rules Pertaining to COVID-19
This company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. Anyone entering our Good Tidings Showroom is required to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe environment for our staff as well as our visitors. It is important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
- If you are sick with cold symptoms (coughing, sneezing), respiratory distress, fever, or feel poorly (fatigued, body aches), you are not permitted in the Good Tidings Showroom.
- If you experience cold symptoms (coughing, sneezing), respiratory distress, fever, or feel poorly (fatigued, body aches), during the day, you are required to leave the Showroom immediately.
- If you have recently had a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you are not permitted in the Good Tidings Showroom for 10 days after symptoms first appeared AND must go 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications AND other COVID-19 symptoms are improving.
Facemasks are optional. All employees and visitors are permitted to wear facemasks and we highly encourage anyone who is not vaccinated to wear a facemask over their nose and mouth at all times when in our Showroom.
- All employees and visitors should maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more at all times while in the Showroom.
- No handshaking, fist-bumping, etc. at any time in our facility.
- Hand Washing – Wash your hands often and especially after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20 second hand washing rule).
- Make sure to wipe down the toilet and sink handles/knobs before and after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue and discard it properly. Clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available throughout the Showroom.
- Our cleaning service will be cleaning and disinfecting the Showroom each evening.
- If you use the cafeteria, please wipe down the table with disinfecting wipes before and after each use.
Arett Sales places the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and visitors. Please make every effort to adhere to our policies.
Should you have any questions regarding these procedures please contact Kathy Wardwell, Human Resources Manager, at 856-751-1224, extension 244.